GreenOmen Creative Solutions provides marketing analytics consulting to ensure that marketing campaigns meet their goals.
Marketing analytics help businesses to make informed, data-driven, strategic decisions to track performance and meet goals.
GreenOmen Creative Solutions combines a technical background with creative intensity to construct unique solutions for your business.
Create Interactive Dashboards
Business dashboards empower professionals to understand big-picture performance and drill down to analyze the driving elements of success.
GreenOmen designs and develops flexible, custom dashboards to facilitate understanding within a department and impact the larger organization.
Interactive dashboard clients include Corales & Woody, Delta Air Lines, The Home Depot, IHG, and Mueller Water Products.
Presentation-ready data visualizations bring program measurement statistics to life and help facilitate understanding with internal and external clients.
GreenOmen designs and develops on-demand data visualizations to promote better storytelling with data.
Data visualization clients include Bucher + Suter, Corales & Woody, The Home Depot, and IHG.
Transforming Data Into Insights
Discover what the numbers mean with insights gleaned from analyzing data.
GreenOmen evaluates relevant metrics to make recommendations to improve performance and reach stated goals. Eliminate guesswork with data-driven insights and make smarter investments that improve ROI.
Transforming data into insights clients include Corales & Woody, Delta Air Lines, The Home Depot, IHG, Salon Ten80, and The Rock Law Firm.
Creating Targeted Marketing Strategies
Get the most out of a marketing budget with marketing strategies that target the most profitable leads and customers.
Data-driven targeted marketing strategies utilize test results to optimize advertisements for the highest ROI.
Creating targeted marketing strategy clients include Best Rewards Programs, Ga Mountains Guide, Corales & Woody, Salon Ten80, and The Rock Law Firm.
GreenOmen Creative Solutions’ founder, Alyce Green, has a wide array of experience in diverse and exciting industries spanning a career of 20+ years.
Alyce has enjoyed a wide array of responsibilities in exciting roles while both teaching and learning from dynamic and talented colleagues. Industry experience includes:
- Young startups to established blue-chip corporations
- ClickRadio – pre-revenue music startup
- The Home Depot – Fortune 100 retailer
- Local businesses to a global footprint
- Corales & Woody – law firm practicing in Georgia
- Delta Air Lines – international air carrier
- IHG – hotel franchise with locations on six continents
- Small proprietorships to the state’s largest employer
- Horizon’s Financial Advisors – 3 employees
- The Home Depot – Georgia’s largest employer
- A diverse range of industries
- Airline – Delta Air Lines
- Entertainment – ClickRadio
- Financial – Horizon’s Financial Advisors
- Hospitality – IHG
- Infrastructure – Mueller Water Products
- Legal – Corales & Woody, The Rock Law Firm
- Local Services – Get Markd, Salon Ten80
- Retail – The Home Depot, Eddie Bauer, The Finish Line, Body Shop
- Telephony – Bucher + Suter
Decades of experience with leading software packages mean that projects get turned around quickly and accurately.
- Enterprise data: SAS, SQL, MS Access, MS Excel
- Web data: Google Analytics, Google apps, Jaaxy
- Design: Canva, SnagIt
- Presentation: MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word
- Website design: WordPress
Contact Alyce via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how to get started with your marketing analytics project.